Saturday, February 13, 2010

PRINCESS PRINCESS DOLLS IN ACTION Album

Here is PRINCESS PRINCESS' DOLLS IN ACTION album. It was released on December 7, 1991.



1. Dear
2. Namae no Nai Machi (名前のない町)
3. Jungle Princess (ジャングル プリンセス)
4. Yoru Yori Umi Yori (Puri Puri Samba '91) (空より海より (プリプリサンバ '91))
5. Sabaku no Taiyou (砂漠の太陽)
6. Joker to 100jin no Mouji (ジョーカーと100人の亡者)
7. SEVEN YEARS AFTER
8. SUMMER MADNESS
9. COME BACK
10. Romance (ロマンス)
11. I LOVE YOU

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

6 comments:

JPOP Retro~Vinyl Period~ said...

Thanks you

Princess Princess (プリンセスプリンセス)

http://www.songjapan.com/board/index.php?topic=1108.0

Anonymous said...

I love Princess x2@! Please put more albums~ Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Do you have their album that has "Fly Baby Fly"?

I really love that song.

Anonymous said...

Thanks.
I was searching this for years.

Wolfy-chan said...

Thank you really much for this! If you know where I can find more albums from them, I'd really appreciate it. (:

OLDIES BUT GOODIES said...

I have a bunch of their albums but I'm waiting until I find their Last Princess album before I post them. But keep checking their tag and I should have a bunch more posted soon.