Here is Nakayama Miho's Angel Hearts album. It was released on December 5, 1988.
1. Sweetest Lover
2. Too Fast, Too Close
3. Bad Girl
4. Diamond Lights
5. Tenshi no Kimochi (天使の気持ち)
6. Witches
7. Hitomi de Lovin' You (瞳でLovin' You)
8. Please
9. Try or Cry
Bravo ! This is one of the greatest blog of 80's J-pop music in net so far I come across. Thanks for your greatest effort for sharing those good and memories stuff. Hope to see more of 80's idol like Hidemi Ishikawa and Yu Hayami album sharing in your blog !!!
This blog is a place for me to share my collection of jpop goods from the early 90's, 80's, 70's and 60's including albums and scans from photobooks, pamphlets, etc.
5 comments:
Bravo ! This is one of the greatest blog of 80's J-pop music in net so far I come across. Thanks for your greatest effort for sharing those good and memories stuff. Hope to see more of 80's idol like Hidemi Ishikawa and Yu Hayami album sharing in your blog !!!
Thanks for sharing
I like very much,
Very good album! I cry!
Thank you for sharing, you are the best!!!
Thanks for sharin!
I love Nayama's music :D
Witches, what a great song!
Post a Comment