thank you for your sharing^^ happy new year!!!Wishing you all success in the next^^
Thank you for all the music~If you have these albums, please share with me anytime.1. Yamashita Tatsuro- Pocket Music2. Yamashita Tatsuro- Moongrow3. Watanabe Marina- MissHappy New Year!
Just bump into your blog today. Wow! You have a lot of great albums!I love Otokogumi. I have this album in cassette format.
Hi I was wondering if it's possible that you could re-upload this? since it seems like it was deleted.
Hi! i like your blog very much! <3btw, can u add other Otokogumi's album? please~ i really like otokogumi
Post a Comment
5 comments:
thank you for your sharing^^
happy new year!!!
Wishing you all success
in the next^^
Thank you for all the music~
If you have these albums, please share with me anytime.
1. Yamashita Tatsuro- Pocket Music
2. Yamashita Tatsuro- Moongrow
3. Watanabe Marina- Miss
Happy New Year!
Just bump into your blog today.
Wow! You have a lot of great albums!
I love Otokogumi. I have this album in cassette format.
Hi I was wondering if it's possible that you could re-upload this? since it seems like it was deleted.
Hi! i like your blog very much! <3
btw, can u add other Otokogumi's album? please~ i really like otokogumi
Post a Comment