Friday, December 18, 2009

Moritaka Chisato (森高千里) Moritaka Land Album

Here is Moritaka Chisato's Moritaka Land album. It was released on December 10, 1989.



1. Uwasa (うわさ)
2. Miha (ミーハー)
3. Stress (ストレス)
4. ALONE
5. GET SMILE
6. Yume no Owari (夢の終り)
7. Overheat Night (オーバーヒート・ナイト)
8. 17sai (17才)
9. LET ME GO
10. GOOD-BYE SEASON
11. Michi (道)
12. NEW SEASON

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

13 comments:

always on my mind... said...

thank you for your sharing

i love 17 sai!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so so much!
If you can upload more of Yamashita Tatsuro's, I will be so so happy.
Merry X-mas.

Wow!!!!! said...

OMG!
I love you~ (lol)

Thanks for the upload ^^

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I love her cover of 17sai. Do you have anything by Junko Sakurada?

Carla Anderson said...

Thank you very much! I love Moritaka. She's *SO* cute. Plus her music ain't bad, either! :D

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the album

Plz upload the disc "Do the Best" of Chisato Moritaka

Ana said...

Thanks for sharing!

I hope I'm not late for requests, but would you upload anything else of TOM★CAT's (トム★キャット)? Thank you. :)

Anonymous said...

For you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzeNs9N1LtY

Anonymous said...

thanks! i like she!!

p.s. kisugi takao album please~

dcpoor said...

thanks! this is probably my favorite moritaka album.

Tim said...

First of all. thanks for the uploads :) Could you please re-upload Chisato Moritaka's Moritaka Land please?

Tim said...

Thanks for Moritaka Land :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but the links don't work could you please re-upload Moritaka Land again?