Since I forgot to mention it in my last post, I know several other people were interested in contributing to this blog however it is hard to keep track of the people who did so if you would still like to contribute please let me know by commenting to this post.
Here is Watanabe Marina's CHRISTMAS TALES album. It was released December 9th 1987.
1. Panorama de Merry Christmas (パノラマでMerry Christmas)
2. Minamo no Forest (水面のフォーレスト)
3. Normal (ノーマル)
4. Hoshi ni Kizuite (星に気づいて)
MediaFire
Mirrorcreator
13 comments:
I don't believe! Saito Yuki! Again, thanks a lot! I don't know how thanks to you... I searched so much... Thanks, serious, really thanks!
I love Marina~ Thank you so much!!!
If you have Miss album, please...=)
i don't know where put request but i have 5 rare mp3 requested please
荻野目洋子- 無国籍ロマンス
Babe - I don't know
酒井法子 - 幸福(しあわせ)なんてほしくないわ
生稲晃子 - 麦わらでダンス
ラ・ムー - 少年は天使を殺す
ラ・ムー - TOKYO野蛮人
早見優 - 誘惑光線・クラッ!
thanks u , your authers mp3 are very very precious very thanks u're the best ! :)
^ Here are two off the list:
生稲晃子 - 麦わらでダンス:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tgn2p6
Babe - I don't know:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0xew4x
aisasami 10 thanks ! thanks u very much ! i'm so happy !!! ! ! ! ! if u want anything ask to me ! :)
Here are 4 others:
酒井法子 - 幸福なんてほしくないわ
ラ・ムー - TOKYO野蛮人
ラ・ムー - 少年は天使を殺す
早見優 - 誘惑光線・クラッ!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B1WUA84Q
oh my god shinjirarenai ! masaka ! it's beautiful thanks minna ! 1000000 thanks ! i'm so happpyyyyyyy ! !
thanks thanks ! :D
Re-up pleeeeeeeeeeease!
thank you<333 marina look so beautiful
oh! Christmas music ... Now a great surprise to several of my friends ... ^ ^ thank you.. agaaaaaaain...
Taking, thank you so much for posting this! ^_^
Please upload Marina's album "Evergreen"!
I like "Tunnels".
Please upload their albums "Butsumetsu-sodachi" and "Narimasu"!
Post a Comment