Thursday, January 15, 2009

Saito Yuki (斉藤由貴) Glass no Kudou + Single Collection Album

I decided to change the uploads a bit. RapidShare is huge hassle to do re-uploads from and take quite a bit of time to upload them in the first place so I decided to get rid of RapidShare uploads. This will allow me to keep up with the blog in a reasonable manner when all of the download links go down. Now you can expect posts from me on a more regular basis.

Secondly I've re-upped everything except two albums that I am currently working on. The remaining two I hope to have done by the end of the week at the latest.

This upload was contributed by Mandela. All thanks should go to him.



1. Sen no Fume (Imagination Version (千の風音 (イマジネーション・ヴァージョン))
2. Tsukino Hara (月野原)
3. Doyobi no Tamanegi (土曜日のタマネギ)
4. Hatsukoi (初戀)
5. Jounetsu (情熱)
6. Cosmos Tsuushin (コスモス通信)
7. Pajama no Cinderella (パジャマのシンデレラ)
8. Ohikkoshi・Wasuremono (お引越し・忘れもの)
9. Umi no Ehagaki (海の絵葉書)
10. Ima dake no Shinjitsu (今だけの真実)
11. Sotsugyou (卒業0
12. Shiroi Hono (白い炎)
13. Kanashimi yo Konnichiwa (悲しみよこんにちは)
14. Aozora no Kakera (青空のかけら)
15. MAY
16. Suna no Shiro (砂の城)
17. 「Sayonara」 (「さよなら」)
18. Yume no Naka e (夢の中へ)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you a thousand times for reuploading everything! You are a saint!

Anonymous said...

Thanx for this release~~
I also wanna request several momoko's albums,i just have ocean side and THANKS GIVING,could you share others?

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much !!!!!!

Juan said...

I don't believe! Saito Yuki! Again, thanks a lot! I don't know how thanks to you... I searched so much... Thanks, serious, really thanks!

Juan said...

Ah, thanks Mandela!

Anonymous said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=f861fd4218fa60a990a82c7bb0fad7ad1aec6ec2d543f5aace018c8114394287

Here's Momoko's Adventure Album.

Anonymous said...

I second the Momoko Kikuchi request....

I've been looking for a decent hi-Q copy of her album "Graduation Memories"(?) for a while.
I've not found that title listed on any online discographies but the version I have is most certainly not any of the other albums I have of hers (such as: Adventure, Escape from Dimension, Ocean Side, Greatest Hits-Majestic Twelve, Tropic of Capricorn).

Any info would be much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Hey I've been looking for Escape from Dimension... can you post? Many thanks!!!!

Anonymous said...

woah ive been looking for this for such a long time. see, i'm a big fan of yuki saito. now there seems to be a problem with the file that you uploaded. please shower us again your devine blessing. thanks! peace!

Anonymous said...

My bad. there it is. thank you for your kindness :D

Anonymous said...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wzyzihdyti5/TROPIC of CAPRICORN.zip

Here's Momoko's Tropic of Capricorn.

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome blog! I love these kind of blogs and I love the 80s and 90s, especially with Jpop!

I have some requests, if you don't mind:

CoCo
Asaka Yui
Qlair
Onyanko Club (I only have the Singles Collection and parts of Yume Catalouge)
Lip's
Rumi Shishido (I only have her first album)
Yuuyu
Kayo Agatsuma
Chisato Moritaka

(I saw that you uploaded some of the albums in the past but the links are long dead).

Thanks~!

Anonymous said...

wow~~ two momoko's album~~ thank you people
i also like 80's 90's jpop and i have a lot of collections
you can add my msn: slsk_king@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

why do TROPIC_of_CAPRICORN and ADVENTURE just have five or six songs??? where are other missing songs...
my msn is slsk_king@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

sorry guys. Just found out something's wrong with my Zip program, which is not zipping all the songs into the zip file. Let me check and reupload later.

Still waiting for Escape from Dimension!

Anonymous said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=f861fd4218fa60a990a82c7bb0fad7ad63b0463307e31b13ce018c8114394287

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=f861fd4218fa60a990a82c7bb0fad7ad63b0463307e31b13b8eada0a1ae8665a

Here are the files unzipped... Momoko's 2nd and 3rd

Anonymous said...

thank you very much! I like the music here... ^^

Anonymous said...

Taking, thank you. :)

SweeBeng said...

Thanks for the upload. I'll always remember your generousity! :D