Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Watanabe Marina (渡辺満里奈) a piece of cake! Album

Sorry for not posting in awhile. I've been pretty busy this month. However I should be able to post more often and work again on re-ripping my older albums.

Anyways here is Watanabe Marina's a piece of cake! album. It was released on July 21st, 1990.



1. Friends (フレンズ)
2. Yomichi (夜道)
3. MOVE OUT
4. Atarashii Kimochi (新しい気持ち)
5. BE WITH YOU
6. Daisuki na Shirt (大好きなシャツ)
7. Rainy Kind of Love (レイニー カインド オブ ラブ)
8. Gladiolus (グラジオラス)
9. Natsu no Hi (夏の日)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! She has the same name as me. I've been wanting to try her out for awhile now.
Will be taking, of course!
Thank you very much. :)

Anonymous said...

thank u.:)
but 'Kawai Sonoko (河合その子) GOLDEN BEST Album'link is dead > <

Anonymous said...

thanks~ Marina is my #1 favorite onyanko member. thanks for your kind sharing!!
and, if you have Nishida Hikaru albums, please upload them!! i'll really appreciate it. esp. her '19 dreams' album!!
thanks again! Ganbattene!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! If you have 'miss' album, please~~ - luck0723

Anonymous said...

Thank you for fullfilling my request! This album is awesome, you're the greatest!

Juan said...

Thaaaaaanks a lot! ah, please, Yuki Saito! *o*

williamcampbell said...

Nice to see You back! And thanks.

PS.: A re-upload of Onishii Yuka's FILE album would be nice too! :P

Anonymous said...

sankyuuu very mucho dude!

Anonymous said...

I like "Tunnels".
Please upload their albums "Butsumetsu-sodachi" and "Narimasu"!

Anonymous said...

I like "Tunnels".
Please upload their albums "Butsumetsu-sodachi" and "Narimasu"!

Anonymous said...

please reup this album!
i love marina!!