Here is Okada Yukiko's Special photobook. As you can tell by the scans the photobook, it was not in very good condition. Unfortunately it shows on the scans. The scans did not turn out so good but at least I did get it scanned. Half of the book was black and white which featured several articles. I made these as large as possible so if anyone wanted to read the articles they could.

Photobucket resized the photos so I'll see what I can do to host them somewhere else so the writing in the can be read.
6 comments:
Your blog is absolutely great... It's amazing! I was simply looking for a scan of Rie Miyazawa's MU as an illustration to a paper I'm writing and I found the whole thing, and another goldmine with it! Thank you so much for doing all of this and sharing material that would be otherwise unavailable... as far as the photobooks are concerned, may I advise you to transform your scans into pdf files and simply post them on megaupload as everything else. That would simplify things for you and for your audience. Thank you so much!
You are very kind, Thanks a lot.
Yukiko-chan is the best!! Utterly lovely in every possible way <3
I can't get enough of this mid-length hairstyle and her yukko-smile.
Thank you again!
If anybody is too lazy to save this page by page to their computer I already did the work for you and put it in an .rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J8A1SWSX
@Houston
Much appreciated. Thank you! =D
Thank you so much!!!
Post a Comment